Conefrey’s Pharmacy adapts to the community’s changing needs
Conefrey’s Pharmacy is honoured to have recently been mentioned in the Irish Times.
“Conefrey’s Pharmacy on Dublin’s Pearse Street was founded in 1955 by the late Caillin ‘Con’ Conefrey, who ran the business until he passed away in 1988. Following Con’s death, his widow Peggy took over, introducing computerised systems of payment and record-keeping until the couple’s son Tomás qualified as a pharmacist in 1998″….Continue Reading.
Written by Ruth O’Connor of the Irish Times.